The annual Spring into Wellness health fairs are rolling into Malheur County communities over the next two months.
The next fairs are:
• Sunday, April 28 – 1-4 p.m., Nyssa Rodeo Grounds.
• Thursday, May 16 – 3-5:30 p.m., Willowcreek Elementary School.
• Saturday, May 18 – 5-8 p.m., Ontario Lions Park.
• Thursday, May 23 – 1-4 p.m., Harper School.
• Thursday, June 13 – 3-6 p.m., Vale Hotel.
The series kicked off earlier this spring in Adrian and Jordan Valley.
More than 25 agencies dealing with health and wellness are participating in the fairs, offering information, and free health screenings.
The fairs are presented by the Malheur County Community Advisory Council and supported by the Eastern Oregon Coordinated Care Organization, Saint Alphonsus Medical Center, and Valley Family Health Care.