US Silica/EP Minerals is currently taking applications for our Production Worker position at the Vale, Oregon site.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Working safely is priority
· Packs product into bags, bulk bags, boxes and bulk hopper rail cars
· Completes or assists with bulk car cleaning, sealing, purging and switching
· Uses manual and automatic palletizer
· Identifies bag type, pallet type, and code stickers
· Dump broken bags and re-feed non-conforming product
· Check and record bag weights
· Stacks or re-stacks bags or boxes on pallets as required
· High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
· Communicate effectively (written and verbal)
· Work in a fast-paced environment.
· Work independently . . .