Uncategorized

House fire leaves Nyssa home a total loss

A house fire on the 400 block of Ennis Ave in Nyssa left a home a total loss. (The Enterprise/Yadira Lopez)

NYSSA – Pete Urrutia was driving to visit his uncle Rodolfo Almaraz when he saw the smoke in the distance.

As he got closer Urrutia knew it was coming from his childhood home. He also knew his uncle could still be inside.

“I was ready to run in and grab him,” said Urrutia, but then he saw his uncle and cousins safely standing by a tree across the street, watching . . .