Francis A. (Frank) Kavanaugh
Loving husband to Mary, father, uncle, grandfather, brother-in-law, teacher, coach, committed citizen and friend, died on Monday, December 31, surrounded by family.
He is dearly loved and deeply missed. Memorial is 11 a.m. on 1.19.19 at St. Philip Neri Catholic Church, Portland, OR. More information: https://tinyurl.com/y8qy23fa
• Elisandro O. “Alex” Urrea, 90, of Ontario, died Jan. 7 at his home. Lienkaemper Chapel Ontario.
• Arris F. Brys, 71, of Nyssa, died Jan. 2 at her home. Lienkaemper Chapel Nyssa.
• Shannon Kelly, 57, of Ontario, died Jan. 5 at a care facility. Lienkaemper Chapel Ontario.
• George Sternberg Sr., 75, of New Plymouth, died Jan. 9 at his home. Haren-Wood Funeral Chapel, Ontario.
• Kevin Luby, 42, of Meridian, died Jan. 8, in Ontario Oregon. Haren-Wood Funeral Chapel, Ontario.
• William Bracht, 82, of Ontario, died Jan. 11. Haren-Wood Funeral Chapel, Ontario.
• Timothy Dean Littlefield, 59, of Payette died Jan. 8 in Wheatland, CA. Lienkaemper Chapel, Ontario.
• Toma L. Talamantes, 65, of Payette, died Jan. 11 at a Boise hospital. Haren-Wood Funeral Chapel, Payette.
• Maria Dovina Vanhill, 77, of Weiser, died Jan. 11 at her home. Thomason Funeral Home.
• Hugh Norris, 92, of Nyssa, died Jan. 12, at a local assisted living facility. Lienkaemper Chapel, Nyssa.
• Duane F. McPheeters, 86, of Vale, died Jan. 13 at local care facility. Funeral service will be Saturday, Jan. 19 at Vale Christian Church, burial to follow at Valley View Cemetery. Lienkaemper Chapel.
LEARN HOW TO PLACE AN OBITUARY: Contact Autumn Butler, Enterprise office manager, at [email protected] or call 514-473-3377.