Ongoing drought triggers dry wells in Malheur County but help is available from state water agency

Rylee Buckley refills the buckets in her goat pen with water supplied by one of her neighbors.Buckley's domestic well has been dry since May 30. Two domestic wells in Malheur County near Vale recently also dried up but residents can seek assistance from the Oregon Water Resources Department. (Klamath Falls Herald and News)

VALE – Two Vale area residential wells have gone dry while a . . .

You have reached content available exclusively to Malheur Enterprise digital subscribers.

Receive a 3-day free trial of unlimited digital access.

Already a subscriber? Login here.