The city of Vale is taking applications for an assistant pool manager. This is a seasonal position with an hourly rate of 14.00 an hour. Applications are available at Vale City Hall located at 150 Longfellow Street N or online at www.cityofvale.com. Applications must be submitted to City Hall no later than March 19th, 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
The City of Vale is now taking applications for lifeguards for the 2021 season. Applications are available at Vale City Hall located at 150 Longfellow Street N or online at www.cityofvale.com. Applications must be submitted to City Hall no later than March 19th, 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
Seasonal Heavy Equipment Operator
The Seasonal Heavy Equipment Operator position is located at the Drewsey, Oregon mine site. This position will start in April/May and end in late fall, as weather permits. The schedule is 4on/4off with 12-hour shifts. Camp trailers are available to stay in during the scheduled shift.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to
– Operate various types of heavy equipment to excavate and move ore, dirt, rock, and other raw materials
– Operate equipment fluidly and effectively to create and move stockpiles as required.
– Responsible for the safe operation of equipment and follow all traffic rules.
– Meet productivity standards in a timely manner and adapt to changes in the work environment
– Inspect equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil and water, etc.
– Follow all federal and state safety regulations and company safety policies/procedures
– Keep the equipment clean and presentable
– Perform equipment maintenance as required
– High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
– The ability to work independently with a strong attention to detail
– Possess an excellent operation and safety record
– Good attendance history.
– Ability to work a flexible work schedule.
– Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral.
Apply on-line at www.ussilica.com.