EHS Administrative Assistant
US Silica/EP Minerals is currently looking for an EHS Administrative Assistant at our Vale, Oregon site. This position will assist the EHS Manager with coordinating the operations safety and environmental programs with a passion for improving health and safety culture.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Promote safety first attitude.
· Coordinate HSE committee monthly meetings.
· Assist with safety audits & inspection programs at the mine and plant.
· Maintain compliance documentation required by company policy, state, and federal regulations.
· Assist with developing and implementing safety training programs.
· Assist with incident, accident, and worker comp reporting.
· Assist with New Miner and Annual MSHA training.
· Order and maintain safety supplies for the site.
· PPE compliance audits and respirator fit tests.
You've reached subscriber-only content