Uncategorized

County’s first drive-thru COVID-19 testing event goes off without a hitch

An April 29 COVID-19 virus testing site at the Malheur County Fairgrounds drew samples from 39 people. (The Enterprise/Yadira Lopez).

NOTE: The Enterprise is providing free access to its content related to the coronavirus as a community service. Subscriptions at $5 a month help the Enterprise keep this up.

ONTARIO – A drive-thru COVID-19 testing site at the Malheur County Fairgrounds last week was a success.

Sarah Poe, Malheur County health director, said 39 people were tested during the April 29 event. The department reported Monday that all 39 came back negative.

Poe said safety was a priority at the testing site.

You've reached subscriber-only content

Register for free to continue reading  Free 3-day trial

Already a subscriber? Log in here.