Seasonal Heavy Equipment Operator
The Seasonal Heavy Equipment Operator position is located at the Drewsey, Oregon mine site. This position will start in May and end in late fall; as weather permits. The schedule is 4on/4off with 12-hour shifts. Camp trailers are available to stay in during the scheduled shift.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to
– Operate various types of heavy equipment to excavate and move ore, dirt, rock, and other raw materials
– Operate equipment fluidly and effectively to create and move stockpiles as required.
– Responsible for the safe operation of equipment and follow all traffic rules.
– Meet productivity standards in a timely manner and adapt to changes in the work environment
– Inspect equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil and water . . .