Kathleen Ann Inman (Kathie)
Nov. 30, 1933- Sept. 9, 2019
Kathie Inman, beloved wife, mother, grandmother, and longtime resident of Klamath Falls, died Monday, Sept. 9, surrounded by her loving family.
Kathie was born on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 30, 1933, to Anna and Cecil Wagner, in Camas, Washington. She married her high school sweetheart, Jack Inman, on Oct. 19, 1952, in Vale, Oregon. They moved to Corvallis so that Jack could attend Oregon State. Jack’s career with the Forest Service took them to Waldport, Gardiner, Gold Beach, Grants Pass, Baker City, and finally to Klamath Falls in 1973.
Kathie is survived by Jack, her husband of 67 years; her sister, Margie Wagner-Conlee; children: Cindy Pierce, Ken Inman (Mary), Jeff Inman (Shannon), Mark Inman (Susan) and Deanne Inman; 12 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Kathie retired from OIT where she worked in the business office. She earned her associate’s degree in accounting from OIT while being a very involved mom. She never missed a football game, volleyball game, or concert.
She and Jack enjoyed trips to many places in the world. She enjoyed taking the trailer out and was active in Good Sams. She organized many family reunions and trips for her family.
She was very active in the Klamath Falls United Methodist Church. She was a member of the church bell choir and the community bell choir.
We want to thank all of the wonderful and caring staff at Crystal Terrace.
A memorial service was held at Klamath Falls United Methodist Church, 230 North 10th St., Klamath Falls, OR 97601, on Sept. 15 at 1 p.m. In lieu of flowers Kathie would have preferred that donations be made to the Klamath Falls United Methodist Church, High Desert Hospice, Shriners Hospital, or The Scottish Rite Hospital.
• Jentina Nelson, 78, of Payette, died Sept. 17 at her home. Haren-Wood Funeral Chapel, Payette.
• Steven Vowels, 63, of New Plymouth, died Sept. 17 at his home. Haren-Wood Funeral Chapel, Payette.
• John R. Pittz, 79, of Nyssa, died Sept. 17 at a VA hospital in Portland. Lienkaemper Chapel,Nyssa.
• Ruben R. Castillo, 78, of Ontario, died Sept. 18 at home. Lienkaemper Chapel, Ontario.
• Raul M. Alejandro, of Fruitland, died Sept. 19. Haren-Wood Funeral Chapel, Payette.
• Barbara G. Domby, 91, of Ontario, died Sept. 21 at a local assisted living facility. Lienkaemper Chapel, Ontario.
LEARN HOW TO PLACE AN OBITUARY: Contact Autumn Butler, Enterprise office manager, at [email protected] or call 514-473-3377.