Nyssa Tractor is seeking a full-time parts salesman to work in the front office. Hours are Mon-Fri 8-5. We offer competitive wages, 401K, profit sharing, and earned paid time off. No sales commissions required.
Skills desired are ability to work in a fast-paced, extremely busy environment, multi-task, great customer service, and a knowledge of ag machinery.
Please bring resume and apply in person.
3212 Hwy 201 Nyssa, OR 97913
IMMEDIATE OPENING! PARTS DISMANTLER
Nyssa Tractor & Implement is seeking a full-time, (Mon-Fri 8-5) self-motivated & reliable parts dismantler. Background in machinery or farming is preferred, but not required. Must be honest, have high performance standards and must work well on your own. Requires excellent customer service skills as well. Pay is D.O.E. We offer 401k and a generous profit sharing. Apply in person and bring resume’ with work references. 3212 Hwy 201 Nyssa, OR. 1 mile north of town
Must be atleast 18yrs old.
Dentingers Feed and Seed
Vale Irrigation District is currently seeking applications for: Maintenance –Laborer and Ditchrider. For a complete job description and application contact the District Office at 541-473-3243 or [email protected]
Qualified Roofers needed in Pendleton and Ontario.
$25.00 per hour. Must be able to pass Background Check.
Must be 18, Valid driver’s license. Experience a plus.
Now hiring for Multiple Positions starting pay $14.00
Call today 541-212-0772
EP Minerals is currently taking applications for our Production Worker position at the Vale, Oregon site. The work schedule is four on/four off; 12-hour shifts. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Working safely is priority
· Packs product into bags, bulk bags, boxes and bulk hopper rail cars
· Completes or assists with bulk car cleaning, sealing, purging and switching
· Uses manual and automatic palletizer
· Identifies bag type, pallet type, and code stickers
· Remove, replace and record broken and light weight bags
· Dump broken bags and re-feed non-conforming product
· Check and record bag weights
· Stacks or re-stacks bags or boxes on pallets as required
· High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and verbal)
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to work a flexible work schedule.
· Good attendance history.
· Multi-Tasking skills.
Apply on-line at www.epminerals.com or apply in person at 2630 Graham Blvd; Vale, OR. (M-F 8am to 4pm)
EP Minerals supports a drug-free culture. Successful candidates must pass a post offer background check and drug screen.
Equal Opportunity Employer