Bulk Hopper Car (BHC) Technician.
EP Minerals is currently taking applications for a BHC Technician position located at our Vale, OR site. The BHC Tech completes incoming and outgoing BHC inspections to ensure good offloading function of the rail car to our customers in an efficient, responsible, and safe manner. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Working safely is first priority.
* Performs BHC inspections upon arrival.
* Completes inspection reports.
* Performs pre-ship inspections before leaving the plant.
* Repairs and modifies BHC using maintenance best practices.
* Performs test pumping of cars, as needed.
* Completes painting on rail cars and preparation for painting.
* Maintains the BHC truck in a clean and orderly manner.
* Conducts cycle counts of BHC spares parts inventory
Other requirements . . .