The Malheur Enterprise is seeking an enthusiastic, efficient person to join our team as business manager. The job starts at 16 hours a week, flex over 3 to 4 days a week, at $12 an hour.
The employee will post expenses and revenue, produce monthly billing statements, track ARs, communicate with clients, and work as a team with advertising sales staff, under direction of the publisher.
Requires basic bookkeeping skills, attention to detail, familiarity with QuickBooks online, good communication skills in writing and online. On the job training provided. Eligible applicants should have a high school diploma or equivalent; some community college or higher education and bookkeeping experience preferred.
Send resume and references to [email protected].
EP Minerals is currently taking applications for our Production Worker position at the Vale, Oregon site. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Working safely is priority
* Packs product into bags, bulk bags, boxes and bulk hopper rail cars
* Completes or assists with bulk car cleaning, sealing, purging and switching
* Uses manual and automatic palletizer
* Identifies bag type, pallet type, and code stickers
* Remove, replace and record broken and light weight bags
* Dump broken bags and re-feed non-conforming product
* Check and record bag weights
* Stacks or re-stacks bags or boxes on pallets as required
* High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and verbal)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work independently.
* Ability to work a flexible work schedule.
* Good attendance history.
* Multi-Tasking skills.
Apply on-line at www.epminerals.com or at 2630 Graham Blvd; Vale, OR; Mon – Fri 8am to 4pm
Testing Center Coordinator
Full-time position with benefits. Coordinates all aspects of the TVCC Testing Center.
For complete details, please visit us at www.tvcc.cc. TVCC is EOEE.
Pay DOE. Apply in person at: McCrea Heating & Plumbing 117 N Main St. Payette ID 208642-4407
General Ranch Worker
Director of Institutional Effectiveness and Planning
Directs a broad range of planning, research, evaluation, assessment and reporting processes to the
College Administration and Board. For complete details, please visit us at www.tvcc.cc. TVCC is EOEE.
Vale School District
Vale School District #84 is seekingapplicants for the following coaching positions
VHS Assistant Wrestling
Deadline: Open until filled
Applications may be obtained online at
www.vale.k12.or.us, or by calling 541-473-0201.
Vale School District #84 is an equal opportunity employer.
Silage truck driver
to haul silage for 45 days