NOTE TO EMPLOYERS: To place a help wanted ad with the Malheur Enterprise, call us at 541-473-3377 or email [email protected]
NYSSA, OR – Seasonal Packing Shed Employment: Line Employees, Hyster Drivers & Truck Drivers
Employees needed for a variety of seasonal employment including sorting onions, stacking bags, general line work, forklift drivers, and CDL truck drivers. Applicants should be prepared for general warehouse work that may include inside and outside jobs, varying hours, and occasional overtime.
Interested parties should visit Snake River Produce and speak with Lopez to sign in between July 10-13 and July 17-20 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Snake River Produce is located at One Bower Avenue, Nyssa, Oregon. Lopez can be found in the Shipping Office.
The second round of applicants will be called in during July 24-27 to fill out an application. Estimated start date: August 22, 2017 – to be set depending on harvest schedule. Snake River Produce generally ships onions from August to March.
Production Worker – Vale, OR
EP Minerals is one of the top producers and distributors of industrial minerals such as perlite, diatomaceous earth and Bentonite clay worldwide. This position is based out of Vale, OR and reports directly to the Shift Supervisor. The duties include but are not limited to:
• Working safely is priority
• Packs product into bags, bulk bags, boxes and bulk hopper rail cars
• Completes or assists with bulk car cleaning, sealing, purging and switching
• Stacks or re-stacks bags or boxes on pallets as required
• Operates forklifts, skid steer loader, ultravac, floor sweeper as required
• Unplugging elevators, fans, product lines, and clearing belts.
• General plant cleanup, including but not limited to, sweeping and vacuuming warehouse floors, cleaning hoppers, and wash-down of structures and grounds.
The successful candidate will possess:
• High school diploma or GED
• Multi-Tasking skills
• Good attention to quality and detail
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and verbal)
• Good attendance history
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule
EP Minerals supports a drug-free culture. Successful candidates must pass a post offer background and drug screen.
Applications are available at: EP Minerals; 2630 Graham Blvd; Vale, OR 97918.
Drivers: Out/Back, Great Home-Time!
Excellent Pay, Bonuses, Medical/Dental/401k!
1yr CDL-A exp. Call Anne,
Miller Brothers Express:
Harper School District has an opening for two classified para-professional positions beginning with the 2017-18 school year. Positions are for 7 hours per day. Applicants must have para-professional certification, completed two years of college or have an Associate’s Degree. To obtain a classified application visit www.harper.k12.or.us., or call 541-358-2473. Harper School District is an equal opportunity employer.
Help wanted: individual to help irrigate, fix fence and general ranch work. Cattle experience helpful Year round job. Call 541-372-5303.